Nier Automata: 2B, 9S, and A2 Group 1/4 Scale Masterline Figure
|Pre-Order Deadline:||December 10, 2020|
|Release Date (subject to change):||April 2022|
|Manufacturer:||Prime 1 Studio and Square Enix|
|Size:||623mm x 582mm x 623mm (WxDxH)|
This item qualifies for free shipping.
A super three-dimensional fantasy world celebrating the 10th anniversary of the NieR series is brought to you as part of the new high-end collectible brand – SQUARE ENIX MASTERLINE. The first in our collaboration with the Japanese statue maker, Prime 1 Studio, is from the dramatic action RPG masterpiece, NieR:Automata. This high-end collectible statue brings together the main characters –2B, 9S, and A2– and the NieR:Automata universe all into one piece, with the highlight being the exquisite sculpt that packs in all the charm by precisely recreating everything from the characters to the base. 2B’s swappable head piece also enables showcasing her with and without goggles. We want you to see and feel this three-dimensional world through the dramatic composition brought to life through meticulous modeling found whilst delivering an overwhelming volume, and paintwork that truly draws out the characters’ charm.
• A product sample is shown in the photos and may differ from the actual product.
• The colors may look different from the actual product depending on your monitor.
• The product will be shipped as soon as it is ready, and the shipping date could be delayed due to the production schedule.
• For safety reasons, we are planning to use ABS for sword parts, or other parts that may be susceptible to damage or may cause injury.
• This product will be hand-painted, so there may be differences between individual products.
• Specifications are subject to change.
• Weight is provided for reference, but there may be some variances to the actual weight.
• Due to the weight of this product, please refrain from displaying in full glass display cases or glass shelves as it may become extremely dangerous.
• Swappable head parts – 2B head parts (both with and without goggles)
• Title plate
Please note this item is subject to cancellation, changes in release date, and changes in price. The images are based on the prototype, and the actual figure may not reflect what is depicted in the images. In case of manufacturer stock shortages, pre-order items will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests may be placed for this item after the pre-order deadline has passed; however, any orders received after this date will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis are not guaranteed to be filled.
We Also Recommend