Nier Automata: 2B (YoRHa No. 2 Type B) 1/4 Scale Figure
|Pre-Order Deadline:||December 10, 2020|
|Release Date (subject to change):||May 2022|
|Manufacturer:||Prime 1 Studio and Square Enix|
|Size:||522mm x 284mm x 450mm (WxDxH)|
This item qualifies for free shipping.
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the NieR series, a quiet battle android stands before us with an overwhelming sense of scale. A new collectable statue focused on YoRHa No. 2 Type B, commonly known as 2B, brought to you as a spinoff product for our new brand – SQUARE ENIX MASTERLINE. 2B’s charm is showcased in this generous size at around 1/4 scale. Her beautifully reproduced facial features as well as the precision in her combat attire that is both chic and functional is truly moving. It provides a glimpse into the game’s universe, such as the presence of the pod, even with a base that is configured for a standalone piece. The swappable head part enables you to recreate her look with and without the goggles. Be sure to check out the presence this statue exerts with your very own eyes.
• A product sample is shown in the photos and may differ from the actual product.
• The colors may look different from the actual product depending on your monitor.
• The product will be shipped as soon as it is ready, and the shipping date could be delayed due to the production schedule.
• For safety reasons, we are planning to use ABS for sword parts, or other parts that may be susceptible to damage or may cause injury.
• This product will be hand-painted, so there may be differences between individual products.
• Specifications are subject to change.
• Weight is provided for reference, but there may be some variances to the actual weight.
• Due to the weight of this product, please refrain from displaying in full glass display cases or glass shelves as it may become extremely dangerous.
• Swappable head parts – 2B head parts (both with and without goggles)
Please note this item is subject to cancellation, changes in release date, and changes in price. The images are based on the prototype, and the actual figure may not reflect what is depicted in the images. In case of manufacturer stock shortages, pre-order items will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests may be placed for this item after the pre-order deadline has passed; however, any orders received after this date will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis are not guaranteed to be filled.
We Also Recommend